Let's Celebrate Administrative Professionals' Day
Although Administrative Professionals' Day isn't a public holiday, it's observed in many offices large and small across the United States. Don't forget to take some time to thank the people who bend over backwards to support you!
What are you doing to celebrate your support staff?
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Bring in their favorite lunch
- Take them out to lunch with the team
- Bake some cookies to share with the entire office
- Give a gift certificate for a good book or a movie
- Write a card and list the most important things they've done for you this year
Show them you care by noticing their importance publicly and remind them of their contribution to your success. Heartfelt small things can go a long way.
Without your support staff, things could get more chaotic very fast. Administrative Professionals' Day is the perfect time to say "Thank you!"