Enterprise Field Sales: CPM Western Region Territory (California-Arizona-Nevada--Remote)
Enterprise Software Sales--California-Arizona--Nevada--Virtual/Remote
Our client is a global provider of Corporate Performance Management Solutions to the mid and enterprise markets. They are growing on the West Coast and looking for a field sales rep to HUNT new business. If you enjoy working for a private company, managing your own territory like a business, and still feel the thrill of winning new clients, this could the role for you!
The Software Sales Role
You will be in charge of the full sales cycle from beginning to end. Closing new logos in a multi-state West Coast based territory is the name of the game. You will work across a variety of vertical markets: retail, telecom, banking, energy, education, transportation, healthcare and more. You will prospect, present, and close new business, targeting CFOs, FP&A managers, Corporate Controllers, and other financial decision makers.
Here's the brief stats:
- Average deal size 200K+
- Calls on CFOs, VPs of Tax, FP&A Managers
- Enterprise and Mid Market
- Lead generation support and strong marketing provided
- 95% customer retention rate
- Minimum of 5+ years of current software sales experience
- Track record of sales performance achieving quota required
- Current experience selling software to the business unit rather than IT focused preferred
- BA/BS degree
Compensation: $100-$120K Base, $220-$230K OTE--
High achievers will have plenty of room to break out of OTE.
** Domain expertise NOT required training on the software will be provided