Director of Sales, Virtual
--US Major Metro Market (Remote/Virtual/Near Major Airport)
Our client is gearing up for growth and ready to accelerate client acquisition. With a solid base of customers and a product that’s easy to use our client is hiring for a field sales management role. If you enjoy working with field reps across the US and have experience with Financial Software, this could be the right opportunity for you! With a solid reputation in the market, employees who care about making a difference, and the drive to excel, you will be challenged in this role to craft and develop and scale a top sales team.
Goals and Sales Expectations
You will manage a remote team of ten+ field sales reps in major metros across the United States. Recruitment and hiring of new reps will be one of the top priorities in addition to structuring, designing, and iterating the existing sales infrastructure. Ultimately, the reps, sales processes, and direction will be under your control. Strong ability to lead from the front necessary to ensure accurate sales forecasting and long-term success in the role.
- Success in a sales leadership role with accounting domain expertise required
- Management of remote field sales teams
- Track record of success and quota obtainment
- FinTech software sales experience preferred
- Overnight travel up to 65% required
- BA/BS degree verification, thorough background, credit/criminal check required
Compensation: $120K-$150K base, OTE $210K-$250K, equity, benefits