Enterprise Architect: Multiple Openings Across the USA
Our client is a quickly emerging as a growing competitor in the enterprise software space. With a modern enterprise focus, a wining SaaS solution, and the motivation to hire professionals who make a real difference, they are adding talented pre-sales professionals across the country.
If you are currently in a pre-sales role, but are looking for more breadth, career expansion, or more responsibility, this could be your chance. With multiple technology solutions across the enterprise, presenting to various departments in the C-Suite is part of the excitement. With a portfolio of high-performance solutions, a technology platform you can believe in, and a group of all-star team-players, this could put your chance to put your career on the fast track to a highly-rewarding future.
The Solution Consultant Role
You will work with enterprise prospects across a specific region, travel will be 35%, non-consecutive, and highly regionalized. Presenting technical solutions to enterprise clients across a variety of verticals requires the ability to thoroughly prepare, understand client needs, solve problems, and connect with potential clients. You will need to confidently discuss and present security, performance, and all aspects of the SaaS solution.
Ask Yourself This Question
Are you interested in exploring a new opportunity?
If you’re not already 100% convinced you’re in the right place, be curious. Inquire confidentially today.
- 3+ years of pre-sales (solution consultant) experience
- Legacy ERP technology background (SAP, Oracle, etc..)
- General security background including encryption technology, network architecture, communications security, LDAP, etc..
- Familiarity with object oriented programming, integration design pattern knowledge, and java, .net tool set experience
- Travel up to 35% within region, non-consecutive
Compensation: 100K-115K, OTE 175K-190K DOE. Exceptional comprehensive benefits package.