Enterprise Sales Manager, San Francisco, CA
Our client is publicly traded, and known as a leader in their space. With further expansion on the horizon, they are looking to hire an experience SaaS sales professional. If you enjoy a structured sales processes, and want to work for a company that is on solid financial ground, this could be the role for you!
The Sales Role
You will close large six figure deals for the West Coast selling our client’s flagship software offering. This role reports into the Financial District daily (this is not a virtual role). Exceptional technical engineering support is provided and up to 30% local and SoCal travel required.
You will own the full sales cycle from lead development to close. Our client is mature, well branded, and highly-driven. Sales professionals who enjoy working in a structured corporate environment are encouraged to apply.
This is a corporate sales job where people are highly committed to the organization, meeting goals, and moving the company forward. Strong work ethic and a whole hearted commitment to the job are necessary for sales career success.
- Experience closing larger SaaS deals (100K+)
- Track record of current software sales success
- Preferred industries: business applications, analytics, dashboards, information, data, etc..
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a structured environment ( i.e. no nerf guns, no dogs, no jeans, no telecommuting etc.. )
- Passionate about sales, closing deals, hunting new business, overcoming obstacles, problem solving and quality work
Base 90K-100K, OTE 150K, exceptional benefits