Regional Sales Director--FinTech, (Chicago)
Enterprise Field Sales Job in FinTech--Hunter for Financial Community
We are looking for a highly ambitious hunter who’s excited about technology and enjoys meeting with investment management clients in the banking, insurance, hedge fund, asset management, and private equity communities. If you’re ready to join a leading SaaS company, with a proven and high-impact product built around compliance, mandated regulations, and operational improvements, this could be the role for you! Our client has mastered one key fundamental for business success: they recognize, reward, and value the sales function. If you’re looking for a company that runs at full speed, strives for excellence, treasures clients, and rewards employees; this could be your chance to amplify your sales career!
The Software Sales Opportunity—Hunters Only
You will aggressively hunt for new business in a well mapped territory fully supported by a marketing and lead generation. Your daily focus will be dedicated to winning new business: giving demos online, meeting with customers in person, and closing new logos. The sales cycle moves quickly, and business is closed multiple times a month. If you thrive in a fast paced environment, are successful with 60 to 90 day sales cycles, and meeting with key influences, this could be a key step in your sales career.
What Makes Our Client Different from Other SaaS Companies?
- They have a stellar track record of employee retention because people like working at companies that give them flexibility, autonomy, and solid sales management support. Turnover at last count remains less than 11%.
- History of unsurpassed growth, growing more than 30% a year, year-over year!
- Growth brings opportunity for everyone—promotions, new challenges, exciting new products, key accounts, training, and a chance to learn new skills. Ambitious employees seem to enjoy the rapid rewards that growth brings.
- World-class marketing and lead generation teams work around the clock to provide leads, demos, and generate interest.
- Sales manager who help close deals and win clients yet don’t over interfere or micromanage. They get it.
- Software sales experience calling on banks, insurance companies, or the investment management community required. Period.
- Experience demonstrating Software to prospective clients in person and online.
- Hunters only, account management this job will never be!
- Ability to work from remote/virtual/home office required
- BA/BS degree
- Background check will be conducted
$80 to $90K base salary, 160K-180K OTE, strong benefits