ITSM Enterprise Field Sales: (Western Canada)
Are you ready to start the new selling year off right? Ready to take on more territory and do what you do best? Do you thrive when you can focus on finding new business while selling to existing clients? If you are looking for a technical solution you can stand behind, our client might be a good fit for you.
Our client is hiring an enterprise sales rep to hunt new business in a large un-tapped territory which includes an existing client base. With a track record of success, a diversified client base to call on, and a solution you can feel confident selling, our client is hiring their next field sales hunter now.
Field Sales Hunter Role: IT Service Management & Endpoint Solutions
You will call on IT departments across mid-market and enterprise global companies. Solutions will include a broad portfolio of ITSM solutions including endpoint management, consulting, and educational services to new and existing customers. You will manage the full sales cycle, and have the support of a business development team and technical resources to help drive inquiries, leads, and new business. Strong forecasting, territory management, and CRM usage will be part of your essential sales activities.
- Current experience selling to IT departments: service management, endpoint management, consulting services, outsourced business services, enterprise mobility solutions
- Ability, skills and drive to hunt new clients and sell to existing client base
- Direct and channel sales experience preferred
- Track record of high performance
- 40%-50% regional, consecutive travel
- Ability to work from home/remote/virtual office
- BA/BS degree
Compensation: $100K-$125K base, + commission 200K-250K OTE