Strategic Enterprise Sales, Bay Area
Publicly traded SaaS company is expanding. With established clients, software that’s used by the F500, and leadership who’s passionate about growth, they are hiring for their strategic sales team!
If you are interested in selling a strong solution, working with talented colleagues, and calling on leading companies in the Bay Area, this could be the role for you!
The SaaS solution is an economic play that solves regulated business problems, is a "must have" offering, and is backed by premier client service and support. Great opportunity for a hunter to close new business at the CXO level with a rich target list of Enterprise prospects in a market poised to purchase.
Will also call on existing clients to expand current footprint. TOP Sales Performers wanted for SaaS software company expanding again!
Sales Activities & Deal Flow
- Call on named Enterprise Clients to set up C-level meetings within territory and close new business
- Manage select existing 2B+ Accounts in territory to expand current footprint
- Strong pre-sales support
- Work named account list of both existing and new logos
- Close large platform deals
- Must be able to work remote with little day-to-day supervision
- 10+ years of current experience selling software
- Current SaaS and experience calling on LOB (business function rather than IT/CIOs)
- Track record of sales success and demonstrable above average performance
- Experience selling to Enterprise companies 2B+
- Ability to work with minimal supervision from your remote, “virtual" home office (home-office expenses paid)
- Success expanding current clients, history of winning new business (self-generated)
- $300K-$1M deal experience
- 35% travel, mostly in territory
- NOTE: History of Top 25% Sales Performance and Company tenure required
Base $120K-$150K base + commission, Total compensation estimate $240-$300K depending on performance, exceptional large company benefits.