With the identity and access management market poised to grow from $9.16B in 2014 to $18.3B in 2019, it couldn’t be a better time to join our growing client! With Series-A funding secured, this international identity verification start-up has gotten off to a solid start!
With premier clients like PayPal, Square, and UBS as current customers, they are just getting started! With disruptive identity management software that is in great demand for the Enterprise, we are looking for someone who enjoys owning the full sales function. If you thrive in a start-up environment, where you can still get a piece of the action, but will be involved in the strategic side of business-planning, client acquisition, channel-strategy and hiring a global sales team, this could be the role for you!
About the Sales Leadership Opportunity—Owning the Sales Strategy
This is a unique leadership level opportunity to make an impact with a disruptive product that helps clients verify online users while meeting regulatory compliance standards. You will have the opportunity to work with a team of highly experienced executives who are willing to give you the reigns to co-create the sales strategy and implement a growth plan. You must truly enjoy owning the sales process, building teams, solving complex-business problems, and making high-level decisions.
This Role Requires the Following Must Haves
- Start-up experience, you’ll be wearing a lot of hats in the beginning, so you’ll have to know how to get gritty and stay in the front-lines.
- VP level experience required: The Board needs to know you’ve carried the weight of the sales function on your back before.
- Experience in consumer data, credit, fraud analytics—this software solves compliance and online verification, including fraud management problems.
- You must absolutely understand regulatory compliance specifically Anti-Money Laundering and Know Your Customer Regulation
- Capacity and desire to make strategic business decisions, manage initial client pipeline, and scale sales efforts. Sounds easy, but it’s a lot of work.
- You can manage global teams; you’ve juggled multiple time-zones before. Building virtual remote sales teams is exciting for you.
- Setting team strategy and creating a plan is your opportunity to make a significant contribution, you’ve made plenty of these mistakes in the past so you have a history of experience you can draw from.
135K-145K Base OTE 260K-290K total, plus equity, benefits