Business Development Manager
--Long Island, New York (Can work remote if in NY/NJ/CT Area)
Our client is fast growing startup within a large billion dollar global organization and located in Long Island. They are growing like crazy and looking to hire top sales pros! With the financial resources to succeed, a solution that goes head- to- head with other large competitors, they are bringing on board one of their first New York sales hires!
Have you always wanted to get into an opportunity early? This is your chance!
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can sell a solution that works, with a company in high-growth mode, and you see sales as an opportunity to “own your own business” this could be the role for you!
In this Sales Role You Will be Responsible for
- Signing on and developing channel partners--this is the main priority
- Channel partners will sell hardware/software solutions replacing outdated old processing technology
- Helping drive direct new business to be sold through the VAR
- Owning the full sales cycle from lead development to close
- Managing a territory: NY, NJ and CT
- POS software, hardware, OR processing experience mandatory
- Entrepreneurial attitude: resourceful, ownership of your territory, results driven
- Motivation to succeed and manage a territory
- 35% travel in Tri-State Area
- Spanish a big plus
- BA/BS degree preferred
If you're ready to make a change, and enjoy the idea having plenty of greenfield to call on in the Tri-State Area we'd love to hear from you!
Compensation: $80K-90K base, $115K OTE+, Benefits, uncapped commission and room for long-term career growth