Sales Director, Redwood City, CA
Senior Sales Director: Touchscreen Technology
Touchscreen technology company is looking for bright, passionate, and large deal hunter to win new clients, develop lasting relationships, and help implement change in the restaurant vertical. With marquee clients, innovative technology, and the desire for growth, our client is looking for a big deal hunter who can sell interactive technolog
The Sales Role
You’ll report to the Redwood City office (walking distance from Redwood City train station) and work closely with product development, the CEO, and marketing. You will call on large restaurant chains and sell the value of our client’s technology.
These purchases don’t happen briskly or often, but when they are approved, they are in the tens of millions. You must have a passion for the restaurant industry, understand how to close large deals, and work with corporate offices that need convincing before rolling out massive operational changes.
- Passion for touch screen self-service technology—think self-checkout at the grocery store, movie tickets at the theater, or airlines self-check-in.
- History of working with Enterprise clients at the corporate level selling deals 250K+ (The bigger the better, but attitude is everything!)
- Experience calling on retail, restaurants, hospitality preferred.
- Former employment with both large company and start-up (75 employees or less) required
- 35% travel on West Coast
- Ability to report to Redwood City daily required
- BA/BS degree