Pre-Sales Financials--Midtown Manhattan, NYC
Our client is a quickly emerging enterprise SaaS provider gearing up! If you’ve ever implemented or used and ERP legacy system only to pull financial reports and thought “THERE MUST be a better way!” We may have a role for you.
Our client sells enterprise software that allows global clients to access internal information on the spot, around the world, quickly, and with pinpoint precision. Generating a complex report with multiple attributes globally is completed within minutes instead of days.
Yes…late nights and outdated reports with old information that’s irrelevant by the time it hits your desk are now a thing of the past.
This is an interesting opportunity worth confidential consideration if you might be in one of the following situations:
1. You work or have worked for a legacy ERP company on the financial sales side helping sell the financial modules and are a domain expert. You are a former accounting professional, so you suspect there might be a stronger solution to offer.
2.You are a former CPA or accountant who has worked for a global company in the accounting or finance department. You have gone through a few legacy implementations yourself. You’ve spent a few years implementing one software or another and you know the headaches involved. You think you might be interested in helping sell ERP financial software, because you know what the implementation process is like, how it works, and all the problems you can walk into when you haven’t experienced this kind of monster system overhaul before. In addition, you have strong communication skills, enjoy working with teams, and are ready for something new.
3. You are and accountant by trade, who has worked for a consulting firm in some sort of consulting or sales role, and you have ERP expertise on the financial side. You enjoy giving presentations; winning new business and helping clients make impactful decisions.
The Solution Consultant Role: Pre-Sales
You will work with enterprise prospects across a specific region, travel will be 35%, non-consecutive, and highly regionalized. Presenting financial solutions to enterprise clients across a variety of verticals requires the ability to thoroughly prepare, understand client needs, solve problems, and connect with potential clients. You will need to confidently discuss and present all financial aspects of the SaaS solution designed for a F500, global company.
Ask Yourself This Question
Are you interested in exploring a new opportunity?
If you’re not already 100% convinced you’re currently in the right place, or on the right path, we encourage you to get curious. Inquire confidentially today.
- Legacy ERP technology background/heavy exposure/implementation/understanding on the Finance side REQUIRED (SAP, Oracle, etc...Experience with Supply Chain, HCM, etc…just won’t work)
- CPA/Accounting/Finance degree or background REQUIRED
- Travel up to 35% within region, non-consecutive
- Pre-sales experience nice to have, but not mandatory as long as you can give a presentation and communicate with conviction
Compensation: 100K-125K, OTE 175K-200K DOE. Exceptional comprehensive benefits package.