Calling On: Digital, Analysts, Marketing
Target Prospects: B2C, Hospitality, Retail, etc..
Territory: TBD, if you have contacts can use them
Deal Size: 100K-200K, requires in-person presentations, 60-120 day sales cycles
Support: Marketing, Pre-Sales, Sales Leadership
Reports Daily in NYC office
Company: Series B Startup, VC backed by the finest in the space
Regional Sales Director –New York, NY
Venture- funded series-B startup with F1000 clients is kicking sales efforts into high-gear. With unique software offerings to B2C companies, the capital to scale, and an all-star leadership team, they are positioned to dominate their space. With less than 50 employees and growing, they are looking for their next enterprise sales professional to join their growing all-star sales team.
SaaS Software: Marketing B2C, 100-200K ARR, F1000 Clients, Enterprise Field Sales
Want to sell something lucrative, interesting, unique, and still solves real business problems? In this role you’ll be calling on analysts and digital marketers to sell SaaS software with ARR between 100-200K/year. The platform helps make sense of customer information and buying behavior--- providing high value to large B2C companies about their customers and online purchasing behavior.
Ultimately the solution reveals additional opportunities for increasing revenues. This is not another “me-too” software. Educating customers and delivering the unique value proposition is fun, innovative, and easily peeks the prospect’s curiosity. You'll find it easy to stand out from the crowd with an innovative offering and capture the attention of prospective clients.
If you enjoy working the full sales cycle from prospecting to close, you’ll be right where you belong! With pre-sales support, you’ll have the freedom to travel to clients, meet with qualified prospects, and close new business.
With few competitors in the space, the freedom to hunt, uncapped commissions, large deals, easy to work with sales leadership, a pro-sales culture, and a product that works, this could be your dream sales job!
- The goal is client acquisition, this is not account management
- Full sales cycle management from prospecting, proof of concept, to close
- Reports into the NYC office daily
- Current SaaS software sales experience mandatory, successfully carrying a quota of 1M+ required, no exceptions
- Preferred Expertise: Closing B2C clients (i.e. Hospitality, Retail)
- Experience calling on Enterprise clients, closing deals greater than 75K
- Business applications sales CRM, Financial, HCM, Sales/Marketing software, (software sold to the business rather than IT, Engineers, etc...)
- Can-do/Will-do Attitude despite obstacles that startups invariably face
- BA/BS degree
Compensation: $100K-$130K base, $200K-$260K OTE, (No one will prevent you from making more, that part’s up to you...)