Regional Sales Director, Phoenix, AZ
With well known clients like Amgen, Hyatt, Chrysler, and Altera, our publicly held SaaS client is expanding. With software that’s used by the F500, and leadership who’s passionate about growth, they are hiring for their field sales team! If you are interested in selling a strong SaaS solution, working with talented colleagues, and calling on leading companies on the West Coast, this could be the role for you!
The SaaS solution is an economic play that solves regulated business problems, is a "must have" offering, and is backed by premier client service and support. Great opportunity for a hunter to close new business at the CXO level with a rich target list of Enterprise prospects in a market poised to purchase. Will also call on existing clients to expand current footprint. Sales Performers wanted for SaaS software company expanding again!
Sales Activities & Deal Flow
- Call on prospective Enterprise Clients to set up C-level meetings within territory and close new business
- Strong lead flow provided from inside sales force/SDRs
- Work named account list of both existing and new logos (Mostly new with some existing Enterprise accounts)
- Close mid-sized deals based on an economic value proposition offering a unique and innovative business solution via SaaS model (30K-75K)
- Must be able to work at home with little day-to-day supervision
- 4+ years of current experience selling software with at least 2 years in a closing role
- Experience carrying a quota of at least 650K in new business license
- Current SaaS and experience calling on business function rather than IT/CIOs preferred
- Enjoy hunting new business and winning new accounts
- Track record of sales success, history of above average performance
- Experience selling to companies 200M and up
- Ability to work with minimal supervision from your remote, “virtual" home office (home-office expenses paid)
- Travel 35% within West Coast based territory
Base $80K-$90K base + commission, OTE 150K-180K, exceptional benefits.