Working with Software & Technology Sales Headhunters
Welcome to Optimal Sales Search! We’re here to help you find software sales opportunities that match your career goals, experience level, skills, and industry knowledge. If you are interested in making a move, and enjoy working with growing companies in the software industry; we can help you find your next software sales job.
Whether you enjoy the unique high-energy buzz of a start-up or thrive when selling new products within established companies, we might have an opportunity for you!
Why Work with a Software & Technology Sales Headhunter?
Looking for a job when you already have one is tedious, labor-intensive, and time-consuming. With new clients to win, proposals to write, calls to take, meetings to attend, quotas to meet, and planes to catch; how much time is left for your job search?
If you’re ready to find a new software sales opportunity, but want to save your time for qualified interviewing, you’ve come to the right place. We can help you find some of nation’s most exciting software sales opportunities while you continue to perform at a high-level with your current employer.
After all, we’ve spent a significant amount of time both in person and/or on the phone with our clients securing data about the position, company, and hiring process to ensure we’re not wasting anyone’s time.
We’re meticulously capturing the specifics regarding market challenges, sales philosophy, value proposition, lead generation strategies, competitive landscape, executive leadership philosophy, company culture, and more.
We invest our time putting together the most essential, up-to-date, and impactful information you need to put your best foot forward, determine if an opportunity is right for you, and win a job offer.
We give you access to….
1. Inside Information-- Tidbits you won’t find on Glassdoor, LinkedIn, YouTube, or anywhere else online. Hiring manager personalities, long and short-range goals, job expectations, sales history, compensation, quota obtainment, sales cycles, customer buying cycles, product market challenges, client service levels, field support, travel expectations, customer renewal rates, rep tenure, and more.
2. Key Interview Guidance-- Areas you need to emphasize during the interview process unique to the organization; specific topics to avoid, interview styles used, and distinct areas you’ll need to address face-to-face.
3. Personal Attention-- We are your partner every step of the way throughout the interview process. We want what you want. If that’s a job with one of our client companies, we’ll do what we can to give you an edge, and help you get it!
We work with technology & software companies who are…
- Busy making exceptional products. They know average products and average people will them on the fast track to the Valley of Death.
- Ambitiously, persistently, aggressively growing.
- Working night-and-day to get new clients and keep existing clients happy.
- Interested in building a unique culture.
- Dedicated to creating and maintaining infrastructure and support around the sales team to compliment new business efforts.
- Determined to maintain focus on hiring the best sales people in the tech and software industries.
- Continuously putting sales and support professionals at the epicenter of growth.
We work with sales candidates who…
- Keep clients’ best interests top of mind, operate with integrity and strive to be a trusted business partner.
- Have relevant and current experience selling technology and/or software.
- Are used to traveling, working solo from a home office, and live within an hour of a major airport.
- Earn salaries between $90K-$200K, with total earnings between $140K to $350K.
- Have a track record of relentlessly hunting and winning new business.
- Go to great pains to be the best in their current company at driving client acquisition.
- Don’t have the time to weed through job opportunities, comb through job boards, or waste time interviewing for positions that ultimately don’t meet salary expectations.
Open Door Invitation to Get in Touch with a Software Sales Recruiter Today
The more we know about you, the more proactive we can be in contacting you when we have an opportunity that fits your skill set! Apply for one of our software sales jobs, refer a friend, or simply investigate the types of positions we recruit for here: Hot Software & Tech Sales Jobs.
We do review all resume submissions personally, but do not call or email every applicant. All resume submissions are confidential. Resumes will never be sent to employers without prior consent.
Working with a Recruiter at Optimal Sales Search is Simple and Confidential
Once you submit your resume, we’ll take a look and see if we can help! We guarantee your resume never leaves the inbox without your knowledge. Ever. Period.
If you meet our client requirements, we’ll set up a time to talk. In this call, we’ll review your background, and share more information about the opportunity to see if there’s a fit.
If we don’t currently have a solid job-prospect for you, we’ll be sure to let you know when we do! We’ve been in business for more than 10 years and have become certain about one thing---situations and circumstances always change! Some of the software sales jobs we don’t have today, we’ll have tomorrow.
Although we are not in the career coaching business or able to personally assist every sales job seeker, we do offer job search resources free of charge. Anyone who’s interested in learning more about improving their job search skills can visit our Candidate Resource Toolkit.