Team Lead: Director of Sales for Software Change and Configuration Management (East Bay, CA)
Our client is a private Bay Area firm in the Software Change and Configuration Management space. They are expanding North American sales efforts and hiring a Team Lead/Sales Manager. If you enjoy selling and leading by example, this could be the role for you! With innovative software and exceptional customer support, our client is leading the way in change and configuration management.
Team Leader—ALM Sales: The Role
Are you a trench level leader? Do you like to be enormously busy and productive? As a hands on sales leader, this is a strong opportunity to manage a small team and a significant portion of North America’s revenue. If you have what it takes to set the pace, and a commitment to sales success, you will have the opportunity to run your own high-performance team.
- History of managing a small team of at least 2-4 quota carrying salespeople
- Strong sale acumen: forecasting, sales skills, pipeline management, CRM , collaboration, consistency, tracking, reporting, value proposition development
- Experience working for an ALM, DevOps, software configuration and change management software
- Experience selling software developer solutions to engineers, IT, product managers, and other technical professionals
- Ability to commute to East Bay –Oakland/Alameda daily
- 35-40% regional travel
Compensation: $120K-$125K base, OTE $220K-$250K