Tech Consultant, Fort Lee VA
Gartner’s research shows over the next three years, half of all top-tier multichannel retails will have implemented retail assortment management applications. Due to increased demand for these software applications, our client has experienced significant growth. With premier retail clients and the technology to help large retailers make better decisions, they are hiring for a Technical Consultant. If you hold a CE certification the timing could be right for you!
You’ll be reporting into the Fort Lee Base, and working closely with software users to configure the software, import and manage large amounts of data, and provide pre-deployment documentation. You will be using SQL server tools to create SSIS jobs, monitor and use data. Implementing, supporting clients, and working with project managers is the primary responsibility of the job.
- DOD Certification (CE strongly preferred, DOD 8570 Compliance)
- Exceptional command of Microsoft SQL server, Windows Server, and user of SSIS including setup
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to travel as needed international and domestic
- Retail industry/technology experience strongly preferred
- BA/BS degree