Account Executive, SaaS, Midtown, New York
Global privately held profitable SaaS company serving niche sector is growing. If you are interested in selling software to commercial flexible office space managers this could be the role for you! You will call on flexible workspace managers (e.g. WeWork) and offer SaaS software to help them run their business operations.
From business intelligence, billing, operational performance, and cost management, this solution provides everything a flexible office space manager needs to run a successful and profitable business. If you are a relationship builder and someone who loves technology, we invite you to explore this opportunity!
The Sales Role
Reporting into the Midtown office daily, you will be responsible for the full sales cycle. From lead generation to demo through close, you’ll spearhead all your own deals. Because you’ll be selling a software for a specific niche, you won’t have to spend much time sifting through potential prospects to find the perfect buyer.
You’ll already know who the solution is ideal for, and you’ll be challenged to get their attention, give them a powerful product demonstration, and show them how you can help their business increase operational efficiencies and profitability.
- Minimum 3.5 years of B2B sales experience
- Track record of sales success (We’re looking for the top 25% of the sales force)
- Interest in flexible work spaces, commercial real estate, software, and/or business operations
- Drive, ability to develop strong relationships
- Ability to report into Midtown office in Manhattan near 34th Street Penn Station
- BA/BS degree