Account Manager, Commercial Lending Software, NYC
Our global client is well branded, has office is more than 40 countries and has dominated the financial banking/lending, investment, trade/risk and treasury markets. They are a recognized leader in financial technology and are hiring for an Account Management role to manage their commercial loan software clients.
This position will manage the client relationship and function as the primary relationship for the account. The role will be challenged to deepen the personal connection with the account base, build trust, and ultimately suggest additional products and services.
In this Account Management Position You Will…
- Spearhead the relationship with the commercial lending client base
- Establish a game plan for serving and managing the portfolio of accounts
- Possess strong relationship development skills so you can build trust and maintain relationships at the executive level across a variety of banking clients
- Oversee clients satisfaction with commercial loan software
- Identify areas of opportunity to sell additional services, software and products.
- 3+ years of Account Management experience
- History of success obtaining quota
- Relationship developer, you look for ways to help clients and solve problems
- Travel 35%, overnight required
- 5+ years of experience selling to the Banks, Insurance Companies, Capital Markets
- Solid understanding of financial markets and software sales
$90-$110K base, 40K-50K commission, benefits