Regional Sales Director, Bay Area, CA
Do you enjoy working for an established public company that still has plenty of room for growth? Our client is known amount among the F100 for their financial ‘must have’ SaaS platform. With a solid brand, high-performance solutions, and a generous territory, this is a great opportunity for a strategic, large account hunter.
The Sales Role
You will build deep relationships with referral targets to drive new business leads and gather market intelligence for prospecting efforts. Ability to close deals from start to finish in the low six figure range, working from a home office, and the ability to hunt new business essential.
- Experience closing 100K+ deals to Enterprise clients carrying 1M quota
- The ability to generate referrals from the local market via investment banks, attorneys, and CPA's
- Strong business acumen and track record of sales performance
- Ability to hunt as a tier-one priority, yet continue to develop businesses and new relationships within an account
- Works from home office/remote
- BA/BS degree required
$135K-$155K base, $330K OTE