Regional Sales Director, Chicago, IL
Our publicly traded SaaS client is expanding. With established clients, software that’s used by the F500, and leadership who’s passionate about growth, they are hiring for their sales team! If you are interested in selling a strong solution, working with talented colleagues, and calling on leading companies in Chicago, this could be the role for you!
The SaaS solution is an economic play that solves regulated business problems, is a "must have" offering, and is backed by premier client service and support. Great opportunity for a hunter to close new business at the CXO level with a rich target list of Enterprise prospects in a market poised to purchase. Will also call on existing clients to expand current footprint. Sales Performers wanted for SaaS software company expanding again!
Sales Activities & Deal Flow
- Call on prospective Enterprise Clients to set up C-level meetings within territory and close new business
- Manage select existing F500 Accounts
- Strong lead flow provided from inside sales force/SDRs
- Work named account list of both existing and new logos
- Close mid-sized deals based on an economic value proposition offering a unique and innovative business solution via SaaS model (60K-85K)
- Must be able to work at home with little day-to-day supervision
- 10+ years of current experience selling software
- Experience carrying a quota of at least 1M in new business
- Current SaaS and experience calling on business function rather than IT/CIOs preferred
- Enjoy hunting new business and winning new accounts
- Track record of sales success, history of above average performance
- Experience selling to Enterprise companies 1B+
- Ability to work with minimal supervision from your remote, “virtual" home office (home-office expenses paid)
Base $110K-$125K base + commission, OTE $200-$250K+, exceptional benefits.