CPA Channel, SaaS, Central, East & Southeast Territories
Our SaaS client is expanding their footprint in the CPA vertical. They are gearing up for growth and ready to hire for multiple account management roles in the East, Southeast and Central United States. With thousands of customers, a SaaS accounting solution that’s loved, and a passion for making software that’s easy to use, our client is hiring for several business development roles.
If you enjoy working with CPA firms, hunting new business, and follow a consultative sales methodology, this could be the role for you! With a solid reputation in the market, employees who care about making a difference, and the drive to excel, you will be challenged in this role to land new CPA clients and work with some of the nation’s top CPA firms.
The Sales Role: Hunter into Top 100 CPA Firms
You will call on several top tier CPA named-accounts in your region. You’ll need to use your consultative sale skills to win new business. This is a business development role where your prime focus in bringing in new clients and winning new business
- Success in a sales role where you have called on CPA firms required
- Track record of success and quota obtainment
- Software sales or services experience preferred
- Local and regional travel required around 30%-50%
- Hunting based sales mentality where winning new clients is your forte
- BA/BS degree verification, thorough background, credit/criminal check required
Compensation $100K-$125K base + $180K-$250K
Depending on performance, experience, and more.