Major Account Manager, SaaS
Our SaaS client is expanding their footprint in the CPA vertical. They are gearing up for growth and ready to hire for multiple account management roles in the East, Southeast and Central United States. With thousands of customers, a SaaS accounting solution that’s loved, and a passion for making software that’s easy to use, our client is hiring for major account management roles.
If you enjoy working with CPA firms and follow a consultative sales methodology, this could be the role for you! With a solid reputation in the market, employees who care about making a difference, and the drive to excel, you will be challenged in this role to land new clients, expand existing relationships, and work on top CPA accounts.
Goals and Sales Expectations: Sales Farmer
You will call on several top tier CPA named-accounts in your region. Around 30% will be doing business with the firm and the rest will need to be landed. You’ll need to use your consultative sale skills to win new business, manage existing relationships, and continue to expand the footprint. This is a heavy relationship sales role where you will stay with the client throughout your time with the account.
- Success in a sales role where you have called on CPA firms required
- Track record of success and quota obtainment
- Software sales or services experience preferred
- Local and regional travel required around 30%-50%
- Relationship based sales strategy of expanding footprint (farmer role)
- BA/BS degree verification, thorough background, credit/criminal check required