Enterprise Field Sales, SaaS CPM
Greater Dallas Area
Public software company is growing strategic accounts! If you’re ready to propel your sales career forward with a winning SaaS solution, our client might be a good choice. They’ve developed robust financial software applications that help companies save time, money, and accounting resources. They sell solutions to large Enterprise clients, F1000, and 2B+ private companies. If you enjoy selling software across the enterprise, love helping companies increase operational efficiency, and truly enjoy hunting and strategic account management, this could be the role for you.
The Field Sales Role: Software Sold to Accounting & Finance
This is a strategic account management and hunting role that will be rewarded for all new business. You will prospect, qualify, present and close deals, often working with sales operations and accounting departments. You will be able to work remotely from your own home office, and travel as needed to meet prospective clients.
Deal size varies starting at 100K+. If you aren’t interested in drumming up your own meetings, leads, and business, this won’t be the right sales role for you. If on the other hand, you are a fanatical prospector, and still enjoy the thrill of the deal, this particular territory DOMINATES the Fortune 500 list and has favorable odds for anyone with solid sales skills and the motivation to succeed.
- 7+ years of current software sales experience, any kind of software sold to Enterprise companies, i.e. HCM, SaaS, LMS, FinTech, CPM, CRM, eCommerce, ERP, etc..
- History of quota obtainment
- Strong work ethic and ability to work remote
- Desire and ability to exceed sales objectives
- Experience calling on Enterprise clients and meeting quotas in excess of 750K (1M+ preferred)
110K-125K base, OTE 220K-250K+