Hunters-All US Locations/Remote
Enterprise Sales: Retail Enterprise
Looking for an organization who takes a consultative approach to winning over new clients? Our client is an international leader in the retail software and consulting space. With a large portfolio of both software and consulting services, a track record of success, and some of the world’s largest retail clients, they are expanding their North American sales force.
If you employ a consultative sales methodology and operate as a true business partner to your clients, this could be the role for you!
The Enterprise Sales Role
You will work within your geographical region to win new enterprise corporate clients in the following sectors: grocery chains, retailers, convenience stores, specialty retailers, and drug chains. You will approach prospective customers to uncover pain points and areas of opportunity.
With this knowledge, you’ll recommend and bring in strategic advisers around solutions which can include: category management, pricing, sourcing, supply chain management, omnichannel strategy, customer insights, segmentation and more. Given the vast portfolio of software and consulting solutions, you’ll need to adequately uncover areas of opportunity and bring in internal solution experts. Deals can range from $1M to $25M.
- 8 + years of experience selling software large Enterprise Clients (3B+)
- Experience calling on Enterprise Companies (You must have large F500 Wins)
- Vertical expertise in Retail & Grocery preferred, not required (CPG, Grocery, Retailers, Merchandise Stores, Apparel Retailers, Luxury Retailers, Drug Chains )
- Experience successfully carrying a quota of at least $1M
- Track record of success, ability to evangelize and win NEW business, creative strategies for starting conversations with C-level executives
- Up to 35% travel across the United States, Home office/virtual
- BA/BS degree required
$110-$145K base, $200K-$350K OTE, exceptional benefits, corporate perks
*Can be based in any location near a major airport