FinTech Regional Sales Manager -Team Lead (New York, NY)
Our global client is well- branded, has offices across the country, and has dominated the financial banking/lending, investment, trade/risk and treasury markets. They are a recognized leader in financial technology and are hiring a Team-Lead to hunt new business and manage a field sales team from the front-lines.
This will be a highly visible sales position with responsibilities for managing the New York Capital Markets product thought prospecting, cold calling, developing interest, negotiating contracts and goal setting. You will also lead a small team of field sales reps, by example.
In this New York FinTech Software Sales Role You Will…
- Manage the full sales cycle, build a sales plan and drive new business acquisition
- Generate new leads, manage existing business, and win new clients
- Possess a strong hunter mentality essential for building out the Toronto market
- Build relationships in the investment community
- Bring in revenue and meet sales quotas
- Oversee a team of sales professionals
- Track record of success, making over 200K isn’t new for you
- Software sale experience
- Hunter –you love to win new business
- Travel 50%
- 5+ years of experience selling to the Capital and Treasury industry required
- 3+ years managing a team
- BA/BS degree required
$160K-$190K base, $310K++OTE.