Senior Channel Partner Manager
Our client is a fast growing provider of cloud migration software to the enterprise. With more than 1000 customers and growing, they are adding new positions to the sales team. If you are an advocate of the cloud, enjoy a consultative sales process, and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, this could be the role for you.
The Global Partner Alliance Role
In this highly visible position, you will consult, advise, and work strategically with leading well-branded IaaS and consulting partners. As the point person, you’ll be responsible for partner training, strategy deployment, and business development. Strong passion for the space, experience with IaaS companies, cloud solutions, and consultative selling required.
- Domain expertise with cloud services, cloud migration services/software, system integrators
- Experience working with IaaS providers (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Expertise with highly matrixed Enterprise accounts (1B+)
- 10+ years’ experience with a track record of channel development, partner alliance success
- Travel is up to 50% across the US