Inside Sales Manager-- —SMB Market Sales Team Leader (San Francisco, CA)
Are you a builder? Enjoy managing reps? Understand how to move through high volume transactions and follow up on leads? Out client is a start-up, and on the cusp of something great. They have an aggressive plan to build, scale, and expand their business. And they have the resources, the client base, the product, and the best leadership in town to do it. With more than 2,000 happy customers, this is the perfect storm for someone who’s ambitious, motivated, and ready to help scale an organization.
If you’re looking to be part of a company that transforms the way organizations currently do business, and you are energized by a fast-paced team environment; then we invite you to look at an opportunity that will accelerate your career.
The Sales Leadership Challenge—Are you ready to run at full charge?
Yes, you will work like crazy, but you’ll never be bored. One day will bleed into the next, mostly because you’re so busy and energized by working at full speed. You’ll be in the zone, because you are creating, managing, leading, and running teams that will acquire new clients.
Our client’s solution gives companies access to complex call center capabilities with no fixed costs. With virtually little money, and access to the internet, a high-powered call center can be built to service clients and analyze critical call center information. What once took months, now takes hours. Revolutionary? Investors think so. With more than $15M in funding, our client is ready to scale.
- Experience managing and growing inside sales teams, 6+ sales reps
- High volume transaction sales environment—SMB market essential
- Start-up experience preferred, flexibility, and proactive nature required
- Detail oriented—high volume transactions mandate process management and solid organizational skills
- CRM user, believer, tracker, evangelist and enthusiast
- Student of sales structure, lead management, deal flow, scaling, SFA, hiring and process development.
- BA/BS degree
$100-$115K base, $200K-$230K total, plus equity, strong benefits