Field Sales—Systems, IT Mgmt Software: Bay Area
Celebrating 25 years in the software business, our client is poised for growth! With a solution that rivals major software firms, this private software company is a major contender in the IT software and services space. They have high performing solutions that monitor and analyze performance for even the most complex enterprise environments. With a suite of products used by some of the largest global organizations around and a robust territory to hunt, now is the time to join our client and kick of 2016 with a bang.
The Sales Role: Hunter, West Coast
You will have a generous, multi-state, West Coast territory to prospect and hunt new business. Deals range from 6 figures to seven coma deals. Selling to IT in Fortune 2000 accounts is the name of the game. You will own the full sales cycle from prospecting to close. With an exceptional roster of well-known clients, solid executive leadership, and products that perform, you can align your drive with a company who is innovative, results focused, and market driven.
- 10+ years’ current experience selling to IT departments in complex global enterprise organizations
- Experience selling capacity planning, IT infrastructure monitoring, systems management, performance management strongly preferred
- Experience calling on commercial and enterprise clients
- Track record of success selling software and services 150K+ deals
- Ability to travel 35-40% and work from a home office
- BA/BS Degree
Compensation : $110-$120K base, OTE: $220K-$240K + ESOP Plan
*No more commuting--Works from remote/virtual/home office in Bay Area, CA