Enterprise Field Sales, RAMA
According to Gartner, over the next three years, half of all top-tier multichannel retailers will have implemented retail assortment management applications. Due to increased demand for these software applications, our client is growing and expanding their sales presence in the US. With premier retail clients and the technology to help large retailers make better decisions, they are hiring for a sales hunter. If you enjoy hunting for new clients in a large territory with limitless possibilities, the timing could be right for you!
The Sales Role
You’ll be responsible for the full sales cycle from lead development to close. You’ll be calling on C-level executives selling assortment management solutions designed to help large retailers plan and manage inventory. You’ll work with clients with more than 3 billion in revenues to solve and implement business-critical merchandising processes. If you enjoy working for a company that has exceptional technology where demand is increasing, the time is right to explore our client’s sales opening!
- 5+ years of Enterprise SaaS experience
- Domain expertise desired: retail vertical: assortment, space and category management strongly preferred (RAMA, supply chain software, CPG vertical expertise highly relevant)
- Deal size experience of 100K+ preferred with quota obtainment of at 1M or more
- Strong track record of winning new logos
- Ability to work from home office/virtual/remote
- 35% travel
- BA/BS degree