-santa clara, ca office
Series-A funded startup is leading the way in transforming the next data movement. With software built for enterprise architecture pros, they have created new technology that allows relational and graph data to be queried at the same time. This means both structured and unstructured data can be combined with graph data in one database.
The Sales Role
You will generate and hunt new business closing ~100K deals to wide variety of companies 50 employees or more. Currently pipeline of 60+ deals needs to be assessed, qualified, and taken through the closing process. Reporting into the office a few times a week beneficial in the early stages of joining the company. This role is outcome based on winning new business and closing deals. True HUNTER with track record of software sales success wanted.
- 10+ years of strong software sales performance (preferable NOSQL DB or big data software solutions)
- Track record of sales success
- Full command of the entire sales process including giving demos and presentations in person
- Passion for innovation, new technology, and startups
- Strong work ethic and high adaptability
- Ability to report into Santa Clara office at least a few times a week and initially for training
Compensation: $130K-$150K base, $230K-$300K OTE