ENTERPRISE Solution consultant
San Francisco, CA
Enterprise Solution Consultant
Is 2018 your year for a new challenge? Our client is growing, and looking to expand the solution consultant team. If you are adept at working with both technical and sales professionals, enjoy working in highly productive teams, and want to be part of a software firm that solves unique business problems, this could be the role for you!
The Solution Consultant Role: Enterprise
You'll learn the solution, give relevant demos, communicate client feedback to both product development and engineering. Giving strong presentations, supporting the sales cycle, and becoming the product expert is essential.
You'll speak IT, Engineering, Sales, Marketing and more. You'll become a product evangelist, and run discovery calls with prospects. In time, you'll give world class demos and become a product expert, valuable team member, and mentor to others within the organization.
Interesting work, you’ll never be bored. Smart peers. You won’t be the smartest person in the room, it’s full of smart people. You’ll be surrounded by colleagues who are dedicated, driven, friendly, and hardworking. Big egos don’t fit through this company door. The culture is conducive to learning, creating, exploring, and making progress one step at a time.
- 4+ years in a pre-sales, solution consultant role with a software firm on an Enterprise team (2B+ revenue)
- Strong presentation skills, demos, internal/external communication, written communication
- Integrity, commitment, attention to detail, team player
- Ability to commute into San Francisco full time or 3 days a week minimum
- Track record of strong tenure with current and former employers (no exceptions)
- Minimal travel
$110K-$150K base, OTE $140K-$200K, many perks, + you’ll never want to leave