WE ARE US BASED AND RESPECT THE EU’S GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS (GDPR) AND THIS POLICY EXPLAINS HOW WE COLLECT AND TREAT ANY INFORMATION YOU GIVE US.
THIS POLICY COVERS
- Who we are
- Why we value your privacy
- How we collect information
- What information we hold
- Where we store your information
- What we use your information for
- Who’s responsible for your information at our company
- Who has access to information about you
- The steps we take to keep your information private
- Changes to the policy
- How California residents can contact us and exercise their privacy rights
We ask for further contact information when you engage us to conduct search or would like us to represent you to one of our clients.
These cookies collect information about the use of the website, such as pages visited, traffic sources, users’ interests, content management, and other website measurements.
These cookies enable the website to remember a user’s choices – such as their language, user name, and other personal choices – while using the website. They can also be used to deliver services, such as letting a user make a blog post, listen to audio, or watch videos on the website.
These cookies can be used to improve a website’s performance and provide special features and content. They can be placed by third parties who provide services to us or by our company.
Advertising or Targeting Cookies
These cookies are usually placed and used by advertising companies to develop a profile of your browsing interests and serve advertisements on other websites that are related to your interests. You will see less advertising if you disable these cookies.
These cookies allow websites to link the actions of a user during a browser session. They may be used for a variety of purposes, such as remembering what a user has put in their shopping cart as they browse a website. Session cookies also permit users to be recognized as they navigate a website so that any item or page changes they make are remembered from page to page. Session cookies expire after a browser session; thus, they are not stored long term.
These cookies are stored on a user’s device in between browser sessions, which allows the user’s preferences or actions across a site (or, in some cases, across different sites) to be remembered. Persistent cookies may be used for a variety of purposes, including remembering users’ choices and preferences when using a website or to target advertising to them.
Identifying the areas of our website that you have visited
Personalizing content that you see on our website
Our website analytics
Remarketing our products or services to you
Remembering your preferences, settings, and login details
Targeted advertising and serving ads relevant to your interests
Allowing you to post comments
Allowing you to share content with social networks
We may also use a technology called web beacons to collect general information about your use of our website and your use of special promotions or newsletters. The information we collect by web beacons allows us to statistically monitor the number of people who open our emails. Web beacons also help us to understand the behavior of our customers, members, and visitors.
Google Analytics: This website uses Google Analytics to collect information about the use of our website. Google Analytics collects information from users such as age, gender, interests, demographics, how often they visit our website, what pages they visit, and what other websites they have used before coming to our website. We use the information we get from Google Analytics to analyze traffic, remarket our products and services to users, improve our marketing, advertising, and to improve our website. We have enabled Google Analytics advertising features such as remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit our website, not your name or other identifying information. We do not combine the information collected using Google Analytics with PD. Although Google Analytics plants a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit our website, the cookie cannot be used by anyone but Google. Google also uses specific identifiers to help collect information about the use of our website. For more information on how Google collects and processes your data, visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
You can prevent Google Analytics from using your information by opting out at this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Google Ad and Content Network Privacy Notice
Links to Other Websites
Our website contains links to other websites. These websites are not under our control and are not subject to our privacy notice. These websites will likely have their own privacy notices. We have no responsibility for these websites and we provide links to these websites solely for your convenience. You acknowledge that your use of and access to these websites are solely at your risk. It is your responsibility to check the privacy notices of these websites to see how they treat your PD.4. What Information We Hold And Collect
- We collect, store and use personal data to provide our recruitment services. This includes personal data about individuals who use our websites, send us resumes, or are placed by us through our sales recruitment services and those who are representatives of our customers and prospective customers. Most of this information is provided by you directly when you contact us, submit your resume, apply for a position we have posted online, attend an in-person recruitment event, through phone conversations, through direct recruitment phone calls and emails, or contact us about our recruitment services.
- When you contact us by email, phone, or through our website, we collect your name, email address, phone number, the company you work for (if you’ve given us that), and the reason for your inquiry.
- We also collect data about individuals who are employed by our customers in connection with providing our recruitment services to those customers. This is collected through our interactions with our customers, prospective customers, media, social media, suppliers, and service providers.
- We collect data and information from other sources or public sources including all searchable internet information, media, social media, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Zoom Info. We use this information to maintain awareness, perform our services, and maintain a business presence.
- We collect information you communicate to us and with us through phone calls, email, video calls, website forms, social media, or any other medium. We use this information to run our recruitment business, address issues or concerns, improve service, personalize our service to you, or in the defense of legal claims.
- Companies that do business with us, we keep records of the invoices we send you and the payments you make.
- Provide our products and services you have requested or purchased from us
- Personalize and customize our content
- Make improvements to our website
- Contact you with updates to our website, products, and services
- Resolve problems and disputes
- Contact you with marketing and advertising that we believe may be of interest to you
We retain information that we collect from you (including your PD) only for as long as we need it for legal, business, or tax purposes. Your information may be retained in electronic form, paper form, or a combination of both. When your information is no longer needed, we will destroy, delete, or erase it.Updating Your PD You can update your PD by contacting us using the contact information found at the top of this privacy notice and we will help you. California residents can contact us by clicking this link. However, we may keep your PD as needed to enforce our agreements and to comply with any legal obligations.
Our Legal Basis for Collecting and Processing Personal Data
Our legal basis for collecting and processing your PD when you buy our products or services is based on and the necessity for the performance of a contract or to take steps to enter into a contract. Our legal basis for collecting and processing your PD when you sign up for our newsletter and information about our products and services through our website opt-in forms is based on consent.
Transferring PD From the European Union
(PD) that we collect from you may be stored, processed, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate, specifically (The United States). The European Union has not found the United States and some other countries to have an adequate level of protection of PD under Article 45 of the GDPR. Our company relies on derogations for specific situations as defined in Article 49 of the GDPR. For European Union customers and users, with your consent, your PD may be transferred outside the European Union to the United States and or other countries. We will use your PD to provide the goods, services, and/or information you request from us to perform a contract with you or to satisfy a legitimate interest of our company in a manner that does not outweigh your freedoms and rights. Wherever we transfer, process or store your PD, we will take reasonable steps to protect it. We will use the information we collect from you in accordance with our privacy notice. By using our website, services, or products, you agree to the transfers of your PD described within this section.
Revoking Your Consent for Using Your PD
You have the right to revoke your consent for us to use your PD at any time. Such an optout will not affect disclosures otherwise permitted by law including but not limited to: (i) disclosures to affiliates and business partners, (ii) disclosures to third-party service providers that provide certain services for our business, computer system services, shipping, data management services, (iii) disclosures to third parties as necessary to fulfill your requests, (iv) disclosures to governmental agencies or law enforcement departments, or as otherwise required to be made under applicable law, (v) previously completed disclosures to third parties, or (vi) disclosures to third parties in connection with subsequent contests or promotions you may choose to enter, or third-party offers you may choose to accept. If you want to revoke your consent for us to use your PD, send us an email with your request to: email@example.com. Who’s Responsible For Your Information At Our Company Sonja Hastings is responsible for the security of your information. You can contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © Orion Systems. This document or any portion of it may not be copied or duplicated without
a license from http://www.DisclaimerTemplate.com